Quick comparison view between 13′ MacBook Air vs 13′ MacBook Pro:
*This is compared on the same basis, both air and pro are 13′ screen display, 128GB storage, 8GB RAM.
I highly recommend Macbook Pro instead of Macbook Air if the price is within your budget. The difference of $300 between Macbook Pro and Macbook Air totally worth it.
I’m sure many of you have already visited several websites, reading articles and reviews regarding the features of MacBook Pro and MacBook Air, the difference between MacBook Pro and MacBook Air, etc.
Having been in facing the dilemma of choosing between MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. I’m here to share my purchasing experience with you.
The goal of this article is to help you sort out which one is better suitable for you based on what you need .It’s very easy to search detailed introduction of these two types of laptop, including tons of terminology that confuse non-tech person. So let’s decide which laptop is for you, based on what you will be using in the future.
- If you have very strict budget, Macbook Air will be your option.
- Performance is the most important for you, Macbook Pro it is.
- If battery life is everything for you, If you think battery life is way important than performance,display, etc., Macbook Air will be your choice, which claim to have up to 12 hours of battery life( I tested my device and it’s about 10.5hours,FYR).
- Most of the time you only do basic apps such as web browsing, documents(word/excel/powerpoint/etc.), emails, watch a little bit of videos or movies from time to time. Go for Macbook Air.
- Gamers? Macbook Pro for sure. You will be wanting to level up soon in your game.
- If you need to do hardcore apps such as video editing apps(photoshop, autocad,etc.) any other CPU intensive